1.0 An Introduction to your new Career Portal
- 1.1 Welcome to your new Haley Marketing career portal!!
- 1.2 Career Portal Basic Training Webinar
- 1.3 Logging in to myHaley (the administration area of your career portal)
- 1.4 Getting Familiar with your myHaley website
- 1.5 Your myHaley dashboard
- 1.6 Job Board Sub Navigation Menu
- 1.7 Getting Help
- 2.1 Managing who has access to Job Board Administration in myHaley
- 2.2 Where can I find definitions of the user roles for the job board?
- 2.3 Managing Recruiter/User Bios
- 2.4 Editing Your Basic Profile Information
- 3.1 Job Board (v3) Remote Template Branding Guide for Web Developers
- 3.2 Job Board (v3) CSS Customization Guide for Web Developers
- 3.3 Resolving Cross-Origin Resource Sharing (CORS) Issues
4.0 Managing Settings in myHaley
- 4.1 General Settings
- 4.2 Editing Settings
- 4.3 Notification Settings
- 4.4 Searching Settings
- 4.5 Applications Settings
- 4.6 Branding Settings
- 4.7 Mobile Settings
- 4.8 Syndication Settings
- 4.9 Social Sharing Settings
5.0 Posting, editing, and archiving your jobs
- 5.1 Posting Jobs in myHaley
- 5.2 Adding a City or Employment Type to Drop Down fields
- 5.3 Manage Categories on your job board
- 5.4 Editing an active, archived or expired job
- 5.5 Adding Prequalification Questionnaires to your Haley Job Board
- 5.6 Adding Job-Specific Prequal Questionnaires using Bullhorn
- 5.7 How Can I "Feature" Jobs and What Does It Do?
- 5.8 Adding Post Qualification Questions to your Job Board
7.0 Social Media Recruiting Package
- 7.1 Setting up your job board RSS feeds to go to social media sites
- 7.2 How Do I Find the RSS & XML Feeds for My Job Postings?
- 7.3 Need a Generic Sharing Image for your Sharing Jobs on Social?
- 7.4 How to Add Your Logo to Posts When Sharing Jobs on Facebook/Twitter/LinkedIn
- 7.5 How to Add Twitter Card and Facebook OG Social Sharing Images to Your Job Board
- 7.5.1 There are links to blank jobs on my social media sites
- 7.6 Where Does Haley Post Your Job Postings?
- 7.7 Where Does the SEO Meta Title & Description Come from on Job Postings?
- 7.8 Using Apply with Indeed on the Haley Marketing Job Board
- 7.9 How Can I Sponsor a Job and What Happens When I Do?
- 7.10 Scheduling Mailings
- 7.11 How to View Candidates Who've Opted-In Your Job Board
- 7.12 Remove Contact from Job Board Mailings
8.0 Referral Management System
Article is closed for comments.