Career Portal Sub-Menu Options
Select the Career Portals option from the myHaley main menu. The Career Portals submenu options may include the following:
- Dashboard – Provides a quick overview of your Career Portal’s statistics and important links.
- Manage Jobs – Add, edit, or archive job posts from the Career Portal on your website.
- Manage Categories – Add or edit categories used to classify and sort jobs on your Career Portal.
- Category Mailings – Manage emails of featured job posts sent from your Career Portal to candidates who are actively searching for jobs. The Mailings option is only available with the Social Media Recruiting Package.
- Prequal Forms – Create forms to screen candidates before they apply for your open jobs. Click here for details on the Prequal Forms.
- Applications – View your Application Report, where you can view all applications from the past 30/60/90 days. You can also view applicant reports by quarter as well as all total applications.
- Settings – Manage the settings that control the functionality of your Career Portal, including notifications, searching, branding, mobile access, and syndication of jobs.