The prequal form is a form that comes before the application that can qualify or disqualify someone from filling out your job board application based on your pre-determined questions - examples: Have you applied with us before? or Are you willing to take a drug test? or Are you at least 18 years of age?
If you have a Bullhorn-integrated job board, you can either set a default prequal, or you can go a step further and create and assign custom prequal forms. There is a step that you must complete within Bullhorn to set up a question on your job order screens to be able to set the pre-qual on a job-specific basis.
To create a prequal questionnaire in Bullhorn:
- Use a custom text field in Bullhorn to create a question like "Choose a Prequal Form ID for this job". Allow the response to be an "integer".
- Provide the custom text field name to the Haley Marketing support team (email@example.com)
- Set up a prequal as shown in the next set of instructions. Once that is complete, you will be able to pull the prequal ID and add it to the job in Bullhorn. The next time the jobs are pulled from Bullhorn, the prequal will load on the job for which it is assigned.
To find the ID of a prequal in myHaley:
- Login to myHaley and click on "Job Boards">"Prequal Forms" in the left sidebar.
- On this screen, you'll see all prequals already set up, if any. If you are just looking for the prequal ID, you can get it right from this screen.
- If you need to set up a new prequal, click "add" in the left sidebar. and follow the instructions here: https://haleymarketing.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/206453953-Adding-Prequalification-Questionnaires-to-your-Haley-Job-Board
As always, if you have any questions about the prequal process, or any other feature of your Haley job board, please visit HelpMe Haley to browse our knowledgebase, or submit a support ticket.