If you'd like to tag jobs that allow remote work, there are a couple steps you need to take:
- In Bullhorn, use a custom text field to create a new custom field on your job order form as follows:
- Name the field "Allows Remote Work?"
- Use the "Dropdown" edit type
- Value List: 0,1,2,3
- Display List: No,Fully Remote,Work from home flexibility,Temporarily remote due to COVID-19
- Default Value: 0
- Set a job with one of the values above, then provide the Haley Marketing Success Team with job ID for the remote job and the custom field name set up in #1 (example: 'customText10').
- Enable the Remote Work feature in myHaley by logging into myHaley and going to Job Boards>Settings>Searching and check "Display "Remote Work" Filter?" option.
- You can change the filter name to whatever you'd like on that same page, the default label is "Remote Friendly".
- The next time the jobs are pulled (hourly), the remote values will appear on the appropriate jobs.
Bullhorn field setup: