Job Board Sub-Menu Options
Select the Job Boards option from the myHaley main menu. The Job Boards submenu options may include the following:
- Dashboard – Provides a quick overview of your job board’s statistics and important links.
- Manage Jobs – Add, edit, or archive job posts from the job board on your website.
- Manage Categories – Add or edit categories used to classify and sort jobs on your job board.
- Category Mailings – Manage emails of featured job posts sent from your job board to candidates who are actively searching for jobs. The Mailings option is only available with the Social Media Recruiting Package.
- Prequal Forms – Create forms to screen candidates before they apply for your open jobs. Click here for details on the Prequal Forms.
- Applications – View your Application Report, where you can view all applications from the past 30/60/90 days. You can also view applicant reports by quarter as well as all total applications.
- Settings – Manage the settings that control the functionality of your job board, including notifications, searching, branding, mobile access, and syndication of jobs.