If your website uses Elementor and you've just created a new page that is not displaying the banner and title of the page, you may need to update the Banner Loop template.
To first check if this is the case, when editing the new page with Elementor - click on the Navigator and you should see a section at the top labeled Banner Loop:
This indicates that your webpage uses the Banner Loop template.
Next, to add a new banner for your new page you will want to follow the steps below:
- Go to Templates > Saved Templates
- Find Banner Loop, hover over it, and click Edit with Elementor
- I would recommend finding a banner that you would like to duplicate to use as a base
- Once you find one, hover over the section, right click on the six dots , then click Duplicate:
- You'll see a copy of the section that you just duplicated then you can begin editing it to customize for the new page
- First, click on the six dots again to edit and click on the Advanced tab and click on Conditional Display:
- From there, remove whatever page is listed above and begin typing the name of the new page and select it once it pops up.
- Next you can move on to customizing the banner. Click on the title or subtitle to edit the text - once you click, the customization settings will be on the sidebar to the left:
- Once you're all set, you can click Update to save.
Please note, the Banner Loop sections are set to display the featured image. If you need to change the featured image on a page, you can go to Pages > Edit Page (not Edit with Elementor) and update it from the right sidebar.
If you have any questions, please reach out to our Client Success Team at email@example.com!