If you have a question or issue with NetSocial, the Haley Marketing Client Success team is here to help! We’ll make sure to get your questions answered, your issues resolved, and get the right people involved as needed.
You can open a ticket with our Success team by:
- Emailing them at firstname.lastname@example.org
- From HelpMe.HaleyMarketing.com click “Submit a Request” in the upper right corner.
- While logged into https://myhaley.haleymarketing.com/ click “Support Ticket”
- Use our automated chatbot at www.haleymarketing.com
For us to quickly and efficiently help you, here are some tips and useful information to provide when reaching out to Success.
- Let us know if you are Viewing As Myself or Viewing As Your Company.
- If you're reaching out for a posting issue, let us know if you created the post through "Share to My Accounts" or "Create Posts for Channels."
- If you posted through "Share to My Accounts," which social accounts did you share to? Is the issue with all or just specific social accounts that you shared to?
- If you posted through "Create Posts Through Channels," did you Select Socials to customize, and if so, which one(s) and which is the issue with? Which Channel(s) did you select to share to? Is the issue with all or just specific channels you shared to?
- Did you select Add to Queue, Share Now or Custom Time?
- Under Queue → Schedules, are there Posting times setup?
- If you see an Error under Queue → Delivered Posts, send a screenshot of the Error when you click on the Error button.