Video Testimonials allow you to send an invitation to a client or candidate to record a video testimonial. Testimonials are a great way to prove the value of your service. Video testimonials provide an even more unbiased voice to establish trust.
- Testimonials can be added to your website.
- They can be shared on social media.
- You could use them in blog posts or case studies.
We've created a video 'how-to' for the VideoNOW Testimonials videos.
(See below for some additional tips!)
- Send a video testimonial to yourself to get comfortable with the process and the result.
- Front lighting is better than backlighting! This will put the candidate in a light pool rather than having the candidate in a shadow with the light pool behind them.
- Filming facing an open window with natural light usually yields the best easy lighting quality. Soft white ring lights are also great options.
- Filming with a tripod or something to prop a phone up is better than "selfie-style" holding the phone. This can cause distracting shaking of the frame.
- Keep it short! videos tend to do better and provide the most value to viewers when they are quick and to the point.