If your website was built with Elementor, you can add a tracking script through Elementor.
- Go to Elementor > Custom Code
- Click "Add New":
- Add a Title, choose the Location for the code, and add the Script:
- Once you are all set, you can click Publish
- If you only need the code on a specific page, you can click where it says "Conditions" and click Edit:
- From there, you can choose Add Condition (if no instances are listed, the code will display throughout the entire website by default)
- Once you're all set, click Save & Close, then click Publish