We only send good stuff! And we want to make sure it gets delivered to your inbox.
Please white list the following*:
- haleymarketing.com – all one-to-one personal correspondence is sent from this domain
- mg.haleymail.com – all job board mailings and alerts, and HaleyMail newlsetters and InstantMails
- mg2.haleymail.com – all notifications, applications, form submissions from your HMG-hosted website, job board or HaleyMail accounts are sent from this domain
- 220.127.116.11 and 18.104.22.168 – all job board mailings and alerts, and HaleyMail newsletters and InstantMails, as well as all notifications, applications, form submissions from your HMG-hosted website, job board or HaleyMail accounts are sent from these two IPs
- 22.214.171.124 and 126.96.36.199 - PLEASE NOTE: As of 5/1/18, we are in the process of moving our email service to a new partner. In this process, the IP addresses that we send from will change to 188.8.131.52 and 184.108.40.206. We recommend adding these to your white list as soon as possible.
What should I do?
- First things first, add us to your trusted list of senders, contacts or address book. Our team sends you personal one-to-one email about your marketing projects. You send requests to support and we need to respond. Adding these email addresses to your contact list will tell your email client that you trust email from that address.
- Check your spam and junk folders. If you see an email from us in your spam or junk folder, open that email and mark it as "not spam."
- Add the domains and IP address listed above to your white list in your spam filter. Instructions are readily available in your spam filter's help files or with a Google search.
- If your company maintains a corporate white list, contact your IT department to request that the domains and IP address listed above be included on that whitelist / safelist as well.
Still not getting our emails?
If messages continue to be sent to your junk folder, please contact your ISP or spam filter application support. The effort will be worthwhile.
*Note the domains and IP address listed above are subject to change.