This is the spot to find out what enhancements Haley has released for the Career Portal; i.e., what we've fixed, improved, added, updated - everything Career Portal!
Career Portal Release 1.2.8 (12/8/2022)
- Enhanced Job Performance Reports in myHaley to allow custom date ranges and emailing of reports to specific email addresses.
- Enhancements to variables that can be used in automated career portal thank you message/notifications to include all available variables, as well as adding “Schedule Link” option, which is intended to be used to include a link to schedule a meeting using a third party scheduling service.
- Tweaks to mobile career portal display for better readability.
- Added the ability to search applications in myHaley by custom field values.
- Added Status field to Application Manager reports.
- Fixed an issue when sharing jobs to social media from a sub category; the main category social media image should have been used, but wasn’t.
- Adjusted the way candidate and application sources display in myHaley to reflect the exact syntax/wording/spacing as what client enters into “What types of positions interest you?” options.
- Created an option for clients to include a street address in outgoing XML job feeds like Indeed. Contact Haley's Success team to enable this new feature.
- Included Apply with Indeed endpoint information in all outgoing job feeds when a client has it enabled.
Career Portal Release 1.2.7 (6/9/2022)
- Autocomplete on address entry, and validation of phone numbers on Haley's application and signup forms: If an address is not in the database, the candidate will still have the option to manually add their address. This should result in cleaner data coming back to you. This is only for clients using the Haley application, it will not affect any third party ATS applications.
- Export applications list from myHaley without country codes: Not only do we now validate phone numbers on Career Portal apps and signup, we also added functionality for our clients to be able to export lists of applications without country codes, which has been reported to cause issues for some of our clients when uploading lists of applications into third party software. On the Applications page, check the box for "Export phone numbers without country codes" before exporting your data.
- LinkedIn Experience Level field: Clients who manually post on myHaley will now have the option to set the experience level on a job. The LinkedIn standard values will be the options for this field, and they do not display on the job posting - only in the individual XML feeds that clients choose to share with LinkedIn to pull jobs from. Not sure how to get your XML feed of jobs? Read more here and here or contact the Success team!
- Bullhorn Integrated Career Portals - Lock out changes from the profile page to Name and Email: Some of you reported that our system was changing name and/or email on Bullhorn candidate records when a candidate updated their profile in myHaley - which causes some issues for you. To mitigate this issue, we've added a feature so you can LOCK these fields - and also add a custom message letting your candidates know what to do if they need to change their name or email. Toggle this setting in myHaley > Career Portal > Applications or Contact the Success team to get this feature enabled on your Career Portal.
- ZipRecruiter Master XML feed Salary Format: Our master XML feed for ZipRecruiter now pulls salary data and separates into 4 fields per ZipRecruiter's specifications for interval. minimum, maximum and currency, where applicable.
- Hiding signups: We have a feature for clients who have opted to hide the ability to sign up for alerts on the Career Portal. In a few places while logged in, candidates were still being presented with links to save searches. We've cleaned that up. Please note, hiding signups will not prevent candidates who've previously applied from being asked to login, but it will prevent candidates from creating saved searches.
- Category Mailings and Sub Categories: For our manually posting clients who use subcategories to post jobs, all jobs in all subcategories of a main category will now be included in the main category mailings.
- Candidate saved search (job agent) and category mailings content: Clients who have hidden "Employment Type" were still seeing the employment type of the jobs in mailings. This is now hidden in the mailings template if hidden on the Career Portal.
- Searching for city names with apostrophes or for custom field values with special characters not returning correct search results. If you have a persisting issue with a specific city or a custom field using special characters and not displaying in search results, please contact our Success team.
- How did you hear...? question missing from classic and long Haley applications: And now it is displaying! What is this question for? Check this out for more information.