This is the spot to find out what enhancements Haley has released for the Career Portal; i.e., what we've fixed, improved, added, updated - everything Career Portal!
Career Portal Update (8/21/23)
We’ve deployed a fix for the issue with overwriting of data. This fix resolves the overwriting of information that Haley's application doesn't have, but the Avionte record does (where information was blanked out previously, the info is retained and just the fields entered into the apply are updated). We will still update records with the info that is provided by the candidate.
If a candidate uses an email address already present in Avionte or myHaley, but it has been previously used by another person (sharing an email), we have no way around making the contact information change - but we will still not touch any other data related to tax info and payroll, other than name, address, phone.
Career Portal Update (4/26/2023)
- Added toggle to display pay-range in the description of jobs from minimum and maximum fields for Avionte BOLD and Avionte BOLD API integrations.
Career Portal Update (4/19/2023)
- Added support to display city, state and zip on career portal as provided by the Avionte BOLD API integration.
Career Portal Update (3/15/2023)
- Now displaying the option for candidates to provide permission to the client to send text messages when applying to a job on the career portal. This will only display when mobile phone is required on signup/application.
Career Portal Update (3/8/2023)
- Fixed the ‘Search by Email’ filter under Manage Contacts.
- Fixed an issue with updating contact information when applying with Indeed. If a user already exists, any changes made to their contact information are successfully saved. (Unless the client enables “Disable Updating Contact Info” option in MyHaley)
Career Portal Update (2/22/2023)
- Fixed an issue where changing the Post Qualification Form option saves when refreshing the page.
- Fixed an issue where pre-existing candidates in MyHaley database were not added to the Bullhorn integration when applying to a job.
Career Portal Update (2/16/2023)
- Added a new option in the new Avionte Bold Integration to limit uploads to the PDF format on a client’s career portal.
- Fixed an issue where applications and resumes were not feeding over to a client’s API integration for candidates who applied by using “Apply with Indeed” on our career portal. Now, applications and resumes feed over with all candidate information as well as their resumes.
- Fixed an issue where pre-existing candidates in the myHaley database were not added to a Bullhorn integration when applying to a job.
Career Portal Release 1.2.9 (1/18/2023)
- Added the pay format in our feed to Indeed to include currency, pay rate and time period of the job. Now the pay rate shows e.g. $25 per hour or $50,000 per year.