To access the Admin / User Management Area of myHaley:
1. Login to http://myhaley.haleymarketing.com. Note: You must have myHaley Administrator rights to access the Admin area of myHaley.
2. In the bottom left area of the menu, click on the Admin link, then select Users.
3. The User Management screen will be displayed.
To see the Users who have access to myHaley:
1. Click on the "Select A User" drop-down on the left side.
2. You will notice a code appended to the end of the person's name in the drop-down list. These denote the Admin Role. See below for details.
3. Select the name of the person and the details for that user will be displayed.
To add a new user:
1. Click on Add a User.
2. Enter the user's email address. This must be unique.
3. Press Add.
4. Enter the contact information, password, and select an Admin role (see below).
5. Changes are automatically saved when you click off a field.
To delete a user:
1. Click on the "Select a User" drop-down on the left side.
2. Scroll to the bottom of the page and click on the red "Delete User" button.
3. Press the OK button to confirm the deletion of that user.
Administrators - full access to everything in myHaley including job board base settings and Featured Mailings
Job Board Only - access to post jobs and view applications in myHaley
Talent Showcase Only - access to post talent in myHaley
Super Recruiter - BOTH job board and talent showcase posting
Sales - access only to their contacts' data in myHaley
View Only - can login but may not make any changes in myHaley (We suggest you do not use this.)
None - cannot login to myHaley.
Branch Manager - may access all franchise accounts (special case - please contact us for franchise pricing)
Franchise Manager - may only access franchise account (special case - please contact us for franchise pricing)