- Login to your MyHaley account.
- On the left, go to HaleyMail > InstantMail.
- Here it will bring you to the InstantMail library and display all of our Featured Templates from newest to oldest.
- If you are looking for something specific, we have a few Template Types you can choose from to narrow your search. This ranges from Promotional IMs where you can feature hot jobs/links to your Career Portal, to Seasonal IMs where you have access to a variety of different IMs for every holiday and season.
- To access these for example, you can select Seasonal under Template Types. This will display all of our Seasonal IMs from newest to oldest. In the top right-hand corner, it will say Categories and next to it there will be a drop-down menu that says All. If you click All, you will be able to select the exact holiday or seasonal IM you are looking for to narrow your search.
Scheduling Your InstantMail:
- Once you have found the InstantMail you would like to use, you can click on the blue button along the bottom that says, Use This.
- This will bring you to the Design screen where you can preview the IM and update links if needed.
- To update a link within the IM, you can click on the button you would like to link. On the left-hand side there will be an option to paste the desired link. Once pasted, click Update HTML to save all of your changes.
- Once the InstantMail preview looks good, click Save & Continue in the top right-hand corner.
- This will direct you to the Recipients screen, where you will be prompted to Select A Mailing List, which is the contact list you would like to send the IM out to, as well as the From Name, which is who the IM will be sent from.
- There is an option to send the IM from The Contact Owner. This just means the IM will be sent from the designated contact owner outlined in the list we have on file.
- Once these are selected, a preview of your contact list will appear and you can click Save & Continue in the top right-hand corner.
- You will then be directed to the Schedule screen. Here you will be able to preview your IM and select the date and time you would like it to be sent on.
- Once you have entered the desired date and time, you can click Schedule InstantMail.
- Back in the InstantMail library, you will notice a few options on the left. This includes Past Newsletters, Sent InstantMails, Scheduled InstantMails, Drafts, and Featured Templates.
- Featured Templates is the default and will display the full InstantMail library from newest to oldest.
- Sent InstantMails will show you all of the IMs that have been sent out.
- Scheduled InstantMails will show you which IMs you have scheduled but have not yet been sent out.
- Drafts will show you any InstantMail you have begun working on and will have a saved copy ready for you to go back to, to finish editing/scheduling. Any IM you have scheduled will also appear in the drafts.
- If you want to see how your InstantMails are performing, you can go to Reports > HML Reports, on the left-hand side.
- From here you can click on InstantMail Statistics, and a full list of all sent IMs will appear, as well as how many were sent, if any of the emails bounced, how many people viewed the email, and how many people clicked on the email.
- The Views and Clicks will appear highlighted in blue. If you click on any of those numbers you will be able to download a full list as an Excel doc, CSV, or PDF that will show you who exactly viewed the emails from your contact list, as well as who clicked on the email, and what buttons/links they clicked on.