Below are instructions for clearing your cache in the most popular browsers. If you don't see instructions below for your browser, search your browser's Help menu for "clear cache". If you're unsure what browser version you're using, from the Help menu, select About [browser name]. In Internet Explorer and Firefox, if you don't see the menu bar, press Alt.
- Click Tools, and select Delete Browsing History... .
- Deselect Preserve Favorites website data, and select Temporary Internet files, Cookies, and History.
- Click Delete.
- Click "Tools" in the menu bar at the top of the screen. Select "Privacy & Security" from the menu.
- Scroll down to Cached Web Content
- Click the "Clear Now" button.
- In the browser bar, enter: chrome://settings/clearBrowserData
- Select the items you want to clear (e.g., Clear browsing history, Clear download history, Empty the cache, Delete cookies and other site and plug-in data).
- From the Obliterate the following items from: drop-down menu, you can choose the period of time for which you want to clear cached information. To clear your entire cache, select the beginning of time.
- Click Clear browsing data.
- In the Safari menu bar, click the Safari option in the top left and select the Preferences link.
- In the Preferences window, click the Advanced tab. At the bottom of the window, select the Show Develop" menu in the menu bar checkbox.
- In the Safari menu bar (same as step 1) click the Develop option and select Empty Caches link.