Following are step-by-step instructions for adding and editing board members. You may also view the process at the 4:29 mark of this Training Video.
- In the left sode menu, click Board Members.
- Click Add New or click the name of the member you wish to edit
- Add member image – for image dimensions, click here
- For Company Information – if the person is a member of the association, their address will be populated by the company as listed in the member directory. If their company is not on the it is best to add it before adding the board member.
- To set the address – select from the Are You A Member Of The Association Dropdown – or no?
- If yes – you can then select the they belong and the address will automatically populate on the front of the website.
- If no – you can add their address in manually.
- When you are finished adding information, click the blue Update/Publish button in the top right of the screen.
If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to our Client Success team at email@example.com.