Following are step-by-step instructions for editing page copy. You may also view the process at the 30-second mark of this Training Video.
- Log into WordPress following THESE INSTRUCTIONS
- In upper left corner hover over your site title, right click and click “open in new tab” to open the front end of the site in a new tab.
- Click RW Framework Builder at the top page.
- You can edit any element that has a blue outline on hover.
- Click the element you wish to edit, adjust settings, text, upload images, etc.
- Click Save As.
- When you have completed edits, scroll to the top of the page and click the blue Done button, then to publish your changes to the live site.
NOTE – Avoid changing tags, , H2 or H3 – these need to be in a certain order for ADA compliance. This should have been set by your developer.
If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to our Client Success team at firstname.lastname@example.org