To access the Admin / User Management Area of myHaley:
- Login to http://myhaley.haleymarketing.com.
Note: You must have myHaley Administrator rights to access the Admin area of myHaley.
- In the left sidebar of the myHaley screen, click on Admin>Users link.
- The User Management screen will be displayed.
To see the Users who have access to myHaley:
- Click on the "select and existing user" drop-down on the right side
- You will notice a code appended to the end of the person's name in the drop-down list. These denote the Admin Role. See below for details.
- Select the name of the person and the details for that user will be displayed in the area to the left.
To add a new user:
- Click on Add a User
- Enter the user's email address. This must be unique.
- Press Add.
- Enter the contact information, password, and select an Admin role (see below)
- Changes are automatically saved when you click off a field.
To delete a user:
- Click on the "select an existing user" drop-down on the right side
- Click on Delete a User
- Press the delete button to confirm the deletion of that user.
None - cannot login to myHaley.
View Only - can login but may not make any changes in myHaley (We suggest you do not use this.)
Sales - access only to their contacts' data in myHaley
Administrators - full access to everything in myHaley
Branch Manager - may access all franchise accounts (special case - please contact us for franchise pricing)
Franchise Manager - may only access franchise account (special case - please contact us for franchise pricing)
Job Board Only - access only to the Job Board screens in myHaley
Talent Showcase Only - access only to the Talent Showcase screens in myHaley
Click here to go back to the training guide table of contents.
Article is closed for comments.