Jobs on Facebook has already helped people find more than 1 million jobs by connecting people to the things they care about.
You can easily integrate with Facebook to publish jobs and review applicants directly from your Haley Marketing Career Portal.
Jobs on Facebook allows you to:
- Find candidates in hard-to-hire locations, where they already spend their time.
- Reach more candidates across 2.7 billion monthly users.
- Free and convenient.
- Discover highly qualified candidates.
- Create a better full-funnel candidate experience with a seamless mobile application flow.
Integrating with Jobs on Facebook via Haley Marketing's Career Portal is easy!
- Login to myHaley as an Administrator.
- Navigate to Job Boards > Settings.
- Click on the Syndication option under Settings.
- Click "Yes" to enable the syndication of jobs to Facebook Jobs.
- Enter your Facebook Company Page URL.
These steps will enable your jobs to be displayed on Jobs on Facebook.
To finalize your Jobs on Facebook account integration with Haley Marketing, so jobs display on the Jobs tab on your Facebook Page, keep reading!
How to Enable Page Matching
You can easily integrate with Facebook to publish jobs and review applicants directly from your Haley Marketing Career Portal. In order to do so, you will need to authorize this integration within your Facebook account. Once Facebook picks up your jobs, the respective page admin will receive a “page matching” notification to connect those jobs to their Page and at that time decide whether they want to move forward with jobs through the partner, or, keep manually posting.
If you do not receive that notification, here's what you need to do:
How to Authorize Page Matching
- Ensure you are logged in as Page Admin for your account
- Select "Settings" on your Facebook page
- Select "Jobs”
- Select HMGJobs from API Sources
- Ensure that the account says "Connected"
Note: You will not see the Jobs option until the Facebook feed is enabled in myHaley.
See our Frequently Asked Questions about Jobs on Facebook and Haley Marketing here or read more at the Facebook Business Help Center.