NetSocial Bugfixes & Release v1.2.3 (4/28/2021)
- Top Performing Posts display issues: Account Unavailable was displaying in Top Performing Posts for active users. This will only display moving forward for accounts that are no longer active. Also, we were not showing which accounts a top performing post went out to if it went out to more than one user or account. Now you can click on it and see them all.
- Can’t remove a subscriber from a channel? When a channel owner opened the edit channel modal, they were unable to remove subscribers. The “x” button didn’t work. This has been fixed.
- Issue unpausing accounts: Pausing accounts only worked with the multiple select action button. Now users can be paused/unpaused in the user’s row on the Manage All page.
- Inadvertently sending of deleted posts: We fixed a bug which caused some deleted posts to inadvertently send.
- Sharing to Twitter issue: NetSocial used to think what you wrote for a Twitter post was too long, even though it meets Twitter's guidelines - we are using Twitter’s weighted link count now, instead of counting every character in a link.
- Alert before switching accounts: To make things clearer, when switching accounts, you'll now see an alert, before switching.
- Post Field Copy/Paste Issue: When users copied text and didn’t press any keys after pasting (when specifically using Chrome web browser), the placeholder text was still visible in the post text input. This has been resolved.
- Default Channel Approvals to ON: When global approvals are enabled for a channel, the default for any subchannels will be to require approvals as well.
- Remove pages prompt from onboarding: To reduce user (non-admin) confusion during on boarding, we removed the prompt to add LinkedIn or Facebook groups or pages for non-admin users. You can do that later!
- Unhandled login error: Login tokens expire after – if a user tried clicking an expired login link, NetSocial just crashed with no explanation. Now we tell you why.
- Onboarding loop: Don’t like going in circles? During onboarding, adding just a Facebook profile (no groups or pages) prevented you from moving forward. We make adding a social profile optional for adding channels, too.
- View as Company Issue: When new NetSocial company accounts were set up, the admin was not able to view as the Company, this is fixed!
Career Portal Release v1.2.0 (3/17/2021)
Bullhorn Integration Improvements
- I am sorry, have we met? An applicant who exists in your Bullhorn database but has not yet created a job board account applies for a job and is told they exist already and to login. They get confused and wonder how they exist when they’re never seen your job board. We have clarified this messaging, so it makes more sense to the applicant for next steps.
- New feature alert! You asked for it – we made it happen! When a candidate applies for a job, that job’s category can be added to the candidate record category field.
Responses are not overwritten when a candidate applies for a job from a different category, they’re added to whatever already exists. Other Area(s) is a default value and will always populate. Contact the Success team to have this feature enabled.
Please note: This ONLY works when a candidate applies for a job, as that's where the category comes from. Quick Applies and applications without a job attached will still default as previously experienced.
Job Board Updates
- Not allowed to ask about salary history on your application? Many states are no longer allowing it – so if you’re using Haley’s long form application, these questions have been removed.
- Streamlining processes! After a candidate signs up for the job board using the social logins (Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn), the next page they saw was the search screen. To help gather a bit more information and permission to email, the candidate is now directed to answer a couple more questions. Don’t have your social logins enabled? Contact Success to find out more.
- Enhancements to automated reporting across all products. Stay tuned for details!
NetSocial Release v1.2.2 (1/5/2021)
- Fix for schedule timeslots deleting on the front end but not the back end - causing queue scheduling issues
- Added fix for schedule in calendar view not refreshing when a post is rescheduled