Information that is parsed from candidate resumes into Bullhorn is:
- Phone Number
- Text/HTML version of the resume for the description
- Job Category (note this feature must be requested through our Client Success team )
Candidate data passed to Bullhorn candidate records:
- The category on the job a candidate applies to is passed into the Categories field in Bullhorn when an application is submitted. Nothing is overwritten in this case, additional categories are added if new applications are submitted under different job categories. If a client uses a different field in the job category field, this is not supported.
- The application and candidate source are passed to the Source field on the candidate record. These sources can come from the "How did you hear...?" question on the classic application, or from a custom referral token passed when jobs are sent to aggregators.
- If you have a postqualification set up, this data passes into the Notes section.
- If you have the EEO form set up, this data passes to the EEO section in Bullhorn.
Have additional questions? Please contact our Client Success team!