Is the Bullhorn Career Portal right for you?
Not sure which to choose, not quite sure of what comes with the Haley Career Portal? Below is a break down of these features:
Bullhorn Career Portal - for this we will:
- Download Career Portal files from GitHub
- Install portal software on a second host (client must purchase separate hosting account, we recommend secure hosting and GoDaddy).
- Brand the portal to match their website.
- Setup is approx. 3 – 4 weeks from when a project is opened
- We do not offer training or ongoing support for the BH career portal.
- Also, please note that if Bullhorn updates the Career Portal software, this process would have to be repeated. Upgrades are not included with setup fee.
Haley Career Portal
1. Career Portal with Bullhorn Integration and secure hosting pricing
One time set up fee, this includes
- Setting up Career Portal and integration with Bullhorn
- Branding Career Portal to match your website
Monthly fee, which covers
- Software licensing
- All future software updates
2. SEO - structured data for Google for jobs
3. Mini-search widget available with Career Portal
More Detailed Career Portal Overview
Our software includes:
- Great Candidate Experience
- Natively attractive, intuitive user interface and integration with compatible custom designed search interfaces
- Search by keyword, location, proximity and up to three additional criteria of your choice.
- Mobile optimized search and apply.
- Ability to "Skip the Search" and directly submit a resume.
- Candidates can save unlimited job searches and receive automatic notifications about new jobs.
- Advanced SEO
- Jobs individually for optimized search engines.
- Each job has its own unique URL--on your website domain.
- Jobs include Google for Jobs schema (structured data) markup
- Website Enhancement Tools
- Branding exactly matches your company website.
- Search and apply widgets can be added to any page of your website.
- Featured jobs can we display on any page of your site.
- Each post can include a bio and contact information for the recruiter (or office) that owns that job (see below).
- Social Recruiting Tools
- Jobs can be shared on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and other social networks.
- When shared, jobs automatically contain a featured image to brand your company (See below).
- Jobs can be shared from within Bullhorn and direct people back to your HMG Career Portal.
- Free job distribution
- Each night jobs are shared with Indeed, ZipRecruiter, Glassdoor, Simply Hired and many other aggregators.
- RSS feeds can be setup to automatically share jobs with Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
- Automated and ad-hoc email talent engagement emails.
- Automatically build a candidate email list.
- And more...
- Resume Library*
- Tracking of application sources
- Regular featured enhancements and software upgrades included.
- 24/7 help system with live support during eastern standard time business hours.
- Free monthly training webinars.
*Setup is approx. 3 – 4 weeks from when a project is opened
You can read about Haley Marketing's Career Portal features here: http://www.haleymarketing.com/services/websites/job-board-software/
For more information about these options or prices, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.