Release 4.3.20 (2/27/2020)
- Quick Applies and Job Board Applies without a job attached - Where do you go to see these? Yesterday, you couldn't see them. Today, you can! Go to myHaley, and under Job Boards, click Applications. You'll see a new application method, jb-apply-quick, which would be noted on applications that were submitted through "Skip the Search" - and applications without jobs attached are displayed - you can identify those by the application method and "None Selected" in the job ID column.
- Post Qualifications - A little while ago, we added a new feature where you can set a post qualification question to display after a job board application is submitted. The notification is separate from the application, and was supposed to route to the recruiter. It wasn't, but it is now! Want to know how to set up a post qualification question? Read more here.
- Pre and Post Qualification Settings - We fixed a bug that wasn't saving clients' settings when enabling pre and post qual forms in myHaley. We also cleared up some confusing form labels to make filling out forms easier.
- XML Bug Fix - Resolved issue in XML job feeds coming out of job boards going to aggregators where links were not http when they should have been.
- Enhanced AppCast XML feed to support Apply With Indeed - Want more information about AppCast? Contact our Success team to get hooked up with a recruitment marketing expert at Haley Marketing!
- Resolved a bug which was causing multiple clicks by recipients of newsletters to display as separate deliveries in the contacts section of myHaley.
Release 4.3.19 (1/27/2020)
In this release - Recruitment Marketing - Enhancements!
In the past year, our recruitment marketing team has done some amazing work to help our clients better manage their job advertising. We’ve helped clients reduce their cost per apply by as much as 50% and increase the percentage of jobs receiving applications from 18% to 92% — all without increasing their advertising spend! Our efforts, combined with leading edge programmatic job software, takes away the pain points from your team while giving them more time to talk to the candidates who want to work for you!
Reach out to our Success team at firstname.lastname@example.org - we'll connect you with the experts on our Recruitment Marketing team - they're ready to share strategies and tactics to get more out of your current recruitment budget!
- Job Board Mini-Search Widget Compliance - ARIA (Accessible Rich Internet Applications) attribute added for screen readers on search widget fields - you can't see them, but they're there!
- Manage Categories and Social Sharing Images - Custom sharing images are supported for top level categories. Although, we do have an option for clients to enable subcategories, subcategories are for searching purposes only. We fixed a display issue that implied you could configure unsupported social sharing images for subcats; hopefully, this eliminates confusion. Are you using custom sharing images on your categories? Go here to see how to set these up!
- Apply With Indeed and Candidate Sources - Clients who have Apply With Indeed enabled were noticing that when people came from places other than Indeed, and used Apply With Indeed, the referral source was incorrectly defaulting Indeed as the source. We've fixed it so the proper source gets attributed to the candidate, regardless of application method. Find out how to enable Apply With Indeed.
- Bullhorn Integration and Indeed Candidate Sources Bug - Even though myHaley was displaying Indeed as the source when someone comes from Indeed, we weren't passing that to Bullhorn. Problem solved!
- Job Diva Integration and Candidate Source Enhancement - We had previously added the function of passing a source to Job Diva - but when the source was default, we weren't sending anything - now we're sending the default source of job board.
- eRecruit Integration and Long Application Data - If an eRecruit-integrated client has the Haley Marketing Long Application enabled, the data should pass into the candidate record in eRecruit. We noticed it wasn't, so we fixed it right up!
- Job Posting Default Sort Order Bug - For some of our clients who use an integration that doesn't give us a job post date, we can use the date we created it as the post date. The problem was that our order by date wasn't seeing the dates - it it now!
- Aggregator Feeds Update - Added a new node which includes the link directly to a job's apply page, as opposed to details. Now there are both to choose from.