Release 4.3.15 (5/23/19)
- Recruiter Bios Enhancement for mobile: When you have a phone number set up in a recruiter's profile, it will now be a clickable link on mobile when displayed in the Recruiter Bio section of your jobs. Not using Bios on your jobs? Find out if you can, and how, here!
- Application Exports: Got a lot of applicants, and having trouble running reports from the Applications screen in myHaley? We made some adjustments to how the report loads to make these work better! Don't know what I am talking about? Find out how to run an application report from myHaley now!
- Job Board's Results page changes: This one is tough to explain, so hang in there with me - On your list of jobs, some of our clients' job boards had an issue where the sidebar hover content on a job didn't anchor to the top of the page - you lost it when scrolling down the page - we made some adjustments, and it's sticky and anchored and stays visible!
- JobDiva-integrated clients: We worked with JobDiva to append our job board referral source to your JobDiva application URL. That means you'll see the candidates' referral sources populated in JobDiva. Interested in sending jobs to an aggregator or new jobs site or social media page and want to track referral source? Find out more here!
- Talent Rover-integrated clients: We worked with Bullhorn to also send a referral source - although this is going to work differently for each client due to your individual setup. To find out how to use the source we're now sending you, you can contact your Bullhorn/Talent Rover support team.
- Neuvoo: We made some changes to the feed to Neuvoo for clients using third party applications, so everyone coming from Neuvoo's site will be sent back to your job board so they can fill out your third party application - Neuvoo has some work to do to support it, but it should be coming soon!
- ZipRecruiter Apply With Zip resume attachments bug: If you happened to have more than one candidate "Apply with Zip" within the same minute to the same job (a somewhat rare occurrence, but it happens), we sent you the first applicant's resume for all applicants. As of this release, everyone's resume will be their own!
- eEmpACT enTAKE troubleshooting: We made improvements to our process to make troubleshooting missing enTAKE applications easier!
- eBook Lead Reports: If you've had issues viewing your eBook Lead Reports in the past, we've made some changes so they're easier to find! Ask your Haley Marketing Marketing Adviser for details!
Release 4.3.14 (4/3/19)
Release 4.3.13 (1/23/2019)
Happy 2019 from Haley Marketing Group!
Welcome to another great year of updates, improvements, new products, and more!
Job Board Updates
- Resume Library integration in myHaley - Do you have the Haley Marketing job board? If so, new feature alert - we've partnered with Resume Library to provide easy access to a huge database of resumes. Start your search from within myHaley>Job Boards>Resume Library for pricing and more info!
- Want to customize your application notification with variable data like candidate name, position applied for, recruiter name, and more? We've updated the Application Confirmation Text field to an easier to WYSIWIG editor and provide the variables right on the same page! This is not the welcome message on signup, it is the optional APPLICATION confirmation email.
- Neuvoo Job Aggregator Improvements - Always adding new and improving job aggregator feeds to make your jobs look great!
- Recruitics - for clients who use a third party application, your Recruitics apps from Haley weren't tracking correctly - we're now reporting an apply when someone clicks apply.
- Category Routing Fix and ZipRecruiter - Jobs going to ZipRecruiter didn't obey our newer feature that allows you to send application notifications to someone other than the recruiter assigned to the job.
- More application reporting timeframes - Q1-4 this year, or Q1-4 last year are now available!
- Upload resume on Haley applications - some rearranging to make the upload feature easier to see!
- COATS clients - removed "(Perm)" from Direct-Hire label for legal reasons in CA. Gotta stay on the up and up!
- Google Jobs - Google started out with lots of fields they planned to use - so we showed them on the job posting screen - confused a BUNCH of you all! We've refined this area down to the ones currently supported by Google.
- We now support hiding a Talent Showcase behind an individual password - contact our Success team to find out more.
- Resolved some https/http bugs on HaleyMail articles.