Release 4.3.14 (4/3/19)
Release 4.3.13 (1/23/2019)
Happy 2019 from Haley Marketing Group!
Welcome to another great year of updates, improvements, new products, and more!
Job Board Updates
- Resume Library integration in myHaley - Do you have the Haley Marketing job board? If so, new feature alert - we've partnered with Resume Library to provide easy access to a huge database of resumes. Start your search from within myHaley>Job Boards>Resume Library for pricing and more info!
- Want to customize your application notification with variable data like candidate name, position applied for, recruiter name, and more? We've updated the Application Confirmation Text field to an easier to WYSIWIG editor and provide the variables right on the same page! This is not the welcome message on signup, it is the optional APPLICATION confirmation email.
- Neuvoo Job Aggregator Improvements - Always adding new and improving job aggregator feeds to make your jobs look great!
- Recruitics - for clients who use a third party application, your Recruitics apps from Haley weren't tracking correctly - we're now reporting an apply when someone clicks apply.
- Category Routing Fix and ZipRecruiter - Jobs going to ZipRecruiter didn't obey our newer feature that allows you to send application notifications to someone other than the recruiter assigned to the job.
- More application reporting timeframes - Q1-4 this year, or Q1-4 last year are now available!
- Upload resume on Haley applications - some rearranging to make the upload feature easier to see!
- COATS clients - removed "(Perm)" from Direct-Hire label for legal reasons in CA. Gotta stay on the up and up!
- Google Jobs - Google started out with lots of fields they planned to use - so we showed them on the job posting screen - confused a BUNCH of you all! We've refined this area down to the ones currently supported by Google.
- We now support hiding a Talent Showcase behind an individual password - contact our Success team to find out more.
- Resolved some https/http bugs on HaleyMail articles.