The following information will help you set up your job board's RSS feed of jobs to be sent to your social media pages.
To get your RSS feed, go to myHaley>Job Boards>Dashboard.
- Go to dlvr.it
- Click on “Sign Up.”
- Create your account (signing up with your company’s Twitter account keeps this process quick and easy!).
- Login to your Twitter account to authorize Dlvr.it to create the account using your Twitter account.
- Confirm your email address to complete the sign up. Click “Start Sharing.”
- The dashboard should load; once loaded, paste in your job board’s RSS URL feed and click on the plus sign to add it to your account.
- On the next screen, rename your Feed Name to distinguish what it is feeding; e.g. “COMPANY NAME JOB BOARD FEED”. Click “Next, Connect socials.”
- If your dlvr.it account was setup using your Twitter account, your Twitter account will automatically be connected to post content. Click on “Connect New” to connect any other social media accounts, such as Facebook. Once you are finished added any other social media accounts, click “Start posting” to return to the dashboard.
- Once on the dashboard, click on “Settings” (under the RSS feed icon). Once the settings page is loaded, click on “Updates.”
- Adjust the settings on the Updates page to edit how frequently you would content shared from your job board to social media sites, as well as set limits to how much can be shared each day. We suggest changing:
- Max posts per update: 2
- Max posts per day: 10
- Click on “Item Text” and adjust any prefix or suffix information. E.g. Add a prefix to start your Tweets with “Top Job Opportunity:” so the published update would read: “Top Job Opportunity: JOB TITLE in….”
- Click “Save.”
In the Job Board release 4.2.3, we integrated your timezone to now be included in your job board's RSS feed - so if you're feeding jobs to social, the jobs are not being considered yesterday's news!
Please sign in to leave a comment.