Post jobs and update job board settings from your myHaley website, which is available only to Haley Marketing Group clients. If you are using a third party integration with the job board, you may manage your job posts, etc. directly through your staffing software or ATS.
- Go to http://myhaley.haleymarketing.com.
*Please note there is no www in this internet address.
- Enter your username and password and press the Login button.
- When your job board (or website) is ready to go live, we'll give you your username and password - typically, this will be your email address and the password will be: ChangeM3
(Please note: Passwords are case sensitive.)
- If you have forgotten your password, enter your email address and then click the Forgot Your Password? link at the bottom of the login form. We'll send you an email with a link to reset it. Check your junk or spam mailbox if you don't see it right away.
- If you have not been provided with your login information by your Project Manager, or if you are new to using the job board, please contact your company's system administrator to be added.
After logging in to myHaley, you will have access to your job board to post jobs, adjust settings, and to use other products you license from Haley Marketing Group.
Important note: PLEASE CHANGE YOUR PASSWORD by clicking on Admin on the left of your myHaley screen. Select your email address from the existing user list and change your password.