Post jobs and update career portal settings from your myHaley website, which is available only to Haley Marketing Group clients. If you are using a third-party integration with the career portal, you may manage your job posts, etc. directly through your staffing software or ATS.
- Go to http://myhaley.haleymarketing.com.
*Please note there is no www in this internet address.
- Enter your username and password and click the Login button.
- When your career portal (or website) is ready to go live, we'll give you your username and password
(Please note: Passwords are case sensitive.)
- If you have forgotten your password, enter your email address and then click the Forgot Your Password? link at the bottom of the login form. We'll send you an email with a link to reset it. Check your junk or spam mailbox if you don't see it right away.
- If you have not been provided with your login information by your Project Manager, or if you are new to using the career portal, please contact your company's system administrator to be added.
After logging in to myHaley, you will have access to your career portal to post jobs, adjust settings, and use other products you license from Haley Marketing Group.
Important note: PLEASE CHANGE YOUR PASSWORD by clicking on My Profile on the right side of your myHaley dashboard. Enter your password in the password field and click anywhere outside of the password field.