The Haley Marketing Career Portal requires that you assign a user role when adding new users to your myHaley account. Here's what you will need to determine which role to assign:
- Administrators - full access to everything in myHaley including Career Portal base settings and Featured Mailings.
- Branch Manager - may access all franchise accounts (special case - please contact us for franchise pricing).
- Franchise Manager - may only access franchise account (special case - please contact us for franchise pricing)/
- Career Portal Only - access to post jobs and view applications in myHaley.
- Sales - access only to their contacts' data in myHaley.
- Super Recruiter - access to both Career Portal and Talent Showcase functions (only available if you have a Talent Showcase.)
- Talent Showcase Only - access only to the Talent Showcase screens in myHaley (only available if you have a Talent Showcase.)
- None - cannot login to myHaley.
- View Only - can login but may not make any changes in myHaley (We suggest you do not use this.)