To edit the sidebars of your website, your site must have been built on WordPress with editable widgets. If you do not know what kind of site you have,please submit a ticket.
You will also need to have some basic knowledge of HTML, since there
is no visual view in the widgets section. If you are uncomfortable
with editing HTML, we can make the changes for you (billable at our current hourly rates).
Here are the instructions if you decide to do this on your own:
- Login to WordPress and go to your dashboard.
- Click Appearance>Widgets in the left sidebar.
- Find the page you'd like to edit in the right sidebar and click it to open it.
- Click on the widget you'd like to edit. This will reveal the HTML coding that holds all the current information.
- Make your edits here and click save when you are done.
One thing to note, there is no preview function, so any changes you make will be live on the site once you click save and the cache has cleared.