This is the spot to find out what enhancements Haley has released for the Career Portal; i.e., what we've fixed, improved, added, updated - everything Career Portal!
Career Portal Update (3/15/2023)
- Now displaying the option for candidates to provide permission to the client to send text messages when applying to a job on the career portal. This will only display when mobile phone is required on signup/application.
Career Portal Update (3/8/2023)
- Fixed the ‘Search by Email’ filter under Manage Contacts.
- Fixed an issue with updating contact information when applying with Indeed. If a user already exists, any changes made to their contact information are successfully saved. (Unless the client enables “Disable Updating Contact Info” option in MyHaley)
Career Portal Update (2/22/2023)
- Fixed an issue where changing the Post Qualification Form option saves when refreshing the page.
- Fixed an issue where pre-existing candidates in MyHaley database were not added to the Bullhorn integration when applying to a job.
Career Portal Update (2/16/2023)
- Added a new option in the new Avionte Bold Integration to limit uploads to the PDF format on a client’s career portal.
- Fixed an issue where applications and resumes were not feeding over to a client’s API integration for candidates who applied by using “Apply with Indeed” on our career portal. Now, applications and resumes feed over with all candidate information as well as their resumes.
- Fixed an issue where pre-existing candidates in the myHaley database were not added to a Bullhorn integration when applying to a job.
Career Portal Release 1.2.9 (1/18/2023)
- Added the pay format in our feed to Indeed to include currency, pay rate and time period of the job. Now the pay rate shows e.g. $25 per hour or $50,000 per year.
Article is closed for comments.